Dear Doctor..
I missed my period and I am now on CD 35. My pregnancy tests have been negative what-the-x*@#? times. What could be going on?
I missed my period and I am now on CD 35. My pregnancy tests have been negative what-the-x*@#? times. What could be going on?
Haha. Of courselah I takkan reveal dah berape kali I buat UPT. Crazy la diz lady. Maklumat SULIT tu. Hoho. Thanx to Babymed Ovulation Calender suggested by Nana. This website was very helpful. If you guys rase nak main-main dengan mende nih..it is fun. Se seronok bagaikan main masak-masak. :D
I know I should talk to a doctor and find out what happened. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow. I still can wait. Eheh. Typical excuses from a person who really scared of meeting any doctors. I'm still waiting..I tataulah I'm waiting for the P to come or for the lil one.. ;D
Psssttt..If P tetibe datang after I post this entry HARUS I cuti blog sebab stress attack! woohoo.
I know I should talk to a doctor and find out what happened. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow. I still can wait. Eheh. Typical excuses from a person who really scared of meeting any doctors. I'm still waiting..I tataulah I'm waiting for the P to come or for the lil one.. ;D
Psssttt..If P tetibe datang after I post this entry HARUS I cuti blog sebab stress attack! woohoo.


10 comments:
owh..nad..nntkan kad sy..save my date 08.05 yaa..
sabar2..ryna hari ni bersama 'kawan baik'...huhu..x sabar tggu en.fika abis kursus..
maybe nad stress? atau nad preknen tapi period, apa nama dia? bunting rusa ke apa
i've been nebes together at the same time wit u n like u im hoping n praying that u'll have the rezeki this time..* at least one of us does rite ;)*
babymed tu besh kan..aku pon like everymonth bukak..but from now on i'll ignore everything..try my best not to think is d best i can do rite now..any news make sure i'm d 1st to knw tau..=)
nad, cd 35 tu ape. hehe. jgn stress kalau blum lagi dpt good news. the best way is to keep on trying n berdoa. always think positively ok. jgn dikesahkan sgt. its all depends on rezeki
urmm....kiree pernah delay 2 ari...tapi,hampeh gak...takpe...kadang2, kena tunggu 2 3 minggu baru leh tengok resultnye...
insyaAllah..ada ye... :)
nad!!! again. u buat jantung i berdegup kencang. hahaha...pegi cepat check doc nad. and dont forget to spread the gud news.i pulak yg over excited nih! :p
bunting rusa nawal? sila explain, nad go see doc, atleast tahu for sure, insya Allah kalau rezeki ada.. =)
dear, you can miss ur period due to stress.. a lot of other factors.. not just pregnancy...
or it could be too early to be detected... :D
nyampah kan kalo org dok tanye2 dah ada isi ke belum. nyampahhh oke. cam takde benda lain nak tanye kan nad
Post a Comment