CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My PhD Journey

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

If Life Is So Short


If you were to choose.. which one?

A.The one you can't live without
B. The one you yourself want to live with


OR..just ask yourself rite now..the one you have rite now falls into A or B?


My answer, I choose B.


Saye dah rasa peritnye cinta..Jika kite hidup dengan orang yang kite tak boleh hidup tanpa die, gelap dunia if something bad happened to the relationship. Believe me. I've once said to him, I'll wait for him. I once hope what happened to us was just another version of Full House. Ironically, I didn't wait for him. I hate uncertainty the most..Instead of waiting for something which I myself don't know what I'm waiting for and for how long, I found the right one. And that someone gonna be the one who will hold my hand on my bigday..very soon.


I've once said to myself, I won't forgive him for forever. But soon i realized, semakin degil hati, semakin sukar nak melupakan. So I told myself, I need to let go of everything, then only I'll be OK. Berdendam takkan bawa kita ke mana-mana. It's true. Letting go was a hardest thing to do. But, it's worth it. Now I feel free. I love myself more for making the rite decision.


I'm glad that we clear things juga akhirnya..eventhough it takes almost 3 years for him to return to me and explain everything. Selama ini, saye inginkan penjelasan tersebut supaya hati saye tenang..and believe me, saye rasakan ketenangan and di saat itulah I really think, OK everything dah berakhir and I can move on with my life as usual. Past is past.



And because of that, I've privatized my previous blog. Nak delete sayang. This is a sensitive issue rite..let it be only people who're close to me who knows the whole story. Always, things happen for a good reason. Hikmah. If that's not happened, it's quite impossible for me to get to know other men coz here I confess, I'm a loyal person when it comes to love. Dear, pliz bear with me, no matter how evil i am to you.


Life is so short to be wasted.


To him, I wish you'll find your happiness..wishing both of you a happily ever after marriage. Seikhlas hati ni. Actually, tomorrow will be his nikah day. .



To my mr. fiance, without you in my life, I'll never be satisfied.


-xoxo-

4 comments:

:: Lya Zara :: said...

couldnt agree more...
d more u try to avoid, d more it creeps into d heart...
once u forgive,
thing will slowly bounce on its path...
luv ur writing!
=)

Sweet said...

wau. bestuh. means? adakah a bride to be stories ni will be ur permanent blog or cmner?

k|ree said...

sedih baca..walaupun tak tau hujung pangkal cerita.. :) setiap berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya...and apa yang jadi tue..dah tau pun apa hikmah nye...:)

harzharun said...

nad....rahsia Allah,hijab bg kita...juz pray supaya sentiasa berada dlm rahmatnya dan mendapat yg terbaik....

The Love Birds

Daisypath Anniversary tickers