CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My PhD Journey

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

B.I.Y Project

Excuse me, nothing’s wrong with the spelling. Actually it stands for Blame It Yourself Project. Hehe.

I blame myself cause. I had this kind of bad habits where I always think I can do everything. And at the end of the day…penat, stress, etc. It’s easier to start a new thing than to finish it. With the limited time and money resources...euwwww..I still can’t get rid of these habits.



Perceptions on DIY project might be vary among people. Some would do it because of the freedom to use our imagination, creativity, etc. Some would prefer DIY cause it can lower the costs. Eventhough sometimes it’s not cheap OK to get the materials. Some would do it just for fun..or to explore their own skills. DIY can be cheap. It can cost a booms too. No matter how does it looks, how does it costs. It has its own value rite? And I would definitely agree with this. Well I did almost everything for my wedding on my own. Sometimes rase sedih and penat bile difikirkan. Chewah..ala rase sedih macam bukak puase sorang-sorangla.. :) Macam kesian je kan. Ha-ha. Tapi saye buat benda secara adhoc and no plans at all. So payah gak bile nak mintak tolong kerana saye sendiri tak konsisten. I don’t have makcik2s yang pandai buat hantaran. Opsss. Statement nih agak bias kerana saye tak bukak poll pun kat diorang aritu. Hehe. Kalau ada pun I’m afraid I would be so cerewet and not satisfied with others’ work. I don’t have any sisters whom I can share things I can’t share with others. Sometimes I managed to get bestfriends to help me with this and that. I don’t want to burden my mom. And my one and only sister is so ‘keras tangan’ I’m afraid, my DIY stuffs would hancur di tangan dia. Hehe. The most important thing, I don’t want to give troubles to others.

Haihhhhhhhhh. Takde bonus or duit raye for govt kah? Maybe our PrimeMinister saje nak wat surprise. Dekat-dekat nak raye baru announce. Hopefully or maybe it’s just in my dreamsSs.

en.Bf said it’s good for me to have a blog so that I can throw tantrums like he's nobody's care and it’s good also for him to know me better. I don’t even asked him whether he already khatamkan my last 2years punye entry ke tak. Sebab banyak sensitive issues back then. He-he..but past is past, rite. And we’re what we are rite now. This is the other side of my world. An escapism. Hidup kan macam drama kan..and saye memang lah seorang drama-Queen.

Nanti kalau dah kawen tetibe tengok saye mengigau dan meraba-raba carik awak laptop jangan marah yer. Sometimes, blogging is like an addiction. So now..you already know what I’ve been doin all these days. Right after our wedding day, saye nak awak belanja saye, a treat for massages/ pampering myself macam pergi spa ke..pergi urut-urut kaki tuh sumer. Honeymoon lambat sket pun takpe..cause seriously I’m tired physically and mentally. Got 3months plus to go and I couldn’t wait to end this. With thesis lagi..maybe that’s why saye sangat stress. Takut tak sempat siapkan tesis. How I wish I’m a superwoman. Thanks to all brides to be out there who always share your thoughts here. Kamu sume memang best.



Ok. Harus stop menaip kerana perlu pergi bersiap nak gi Sogo membercard day :P

10 comments:

k|ree said...

saya juga punya kakak yang keras tangan...hehehe..sebab tue,sume wat sendiri...plus, me deco for my own daddy punya hantaran yang kawin baru after my mom past away last two years..

shapattnson said...

owh sangat cute okay ..i also manage my wed by myself ..coz my family adalah selamba yang tegar hehehe ..nak tak nak kena buat jg hehehecgud luck for your preparation

shapattnson said...

owh sangat cute okay ..i also manage my wed by myself ..coz my family adalah selamba yang tegar hehehe ..nak tak nak kena buat jg hehehecgud luck for your preparation

Mrs Drac said...

rajinnye..bunge stokin saye pun da tebengkalai..malas..hihi..tapi tula..kdg2 tu walopun tak bpe cantik n costly..sendiri buat puas ati tol tak? heheh..gudluk ek..

Unknown said...

that tense huh sis?why dont u go before ur wedding?right before so that u dont take the stress with u?

SuryaRahman said...

heh. jangan tense sangat k. i setuju dengan NahWal. Better u pegi before wedding. hehe.

oh. sogo card member day. how i missed it :(

Sweet said...

cam cantik jerhh bender alah tuh. tuh utk rakan terdekat ker?? wink* wink* aku percayer ngn kekreatifan ko nad. caiyurk. jgn givapp k.

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

aih, sebab tulah i mmg tak berani nak diy hantaran even for tunang ni, takut sekerat jalan.. but i believe u can do it.. bukan cam i dah mengalah awal2.. hehe..

yup blog are the most suitable place to throw ur own tantrums like kiddos!

dialicious said...

rajinnyeee awak ni kretif la!

Mrs.Qarlista said...

kiree: buat sendiri gak eh?? terer lah you!

sha: selamba yang tegar??hehe


mrs.drac: yerp..puas ati bile buat sendiri..hehe

nahwal: thanx for ur concern. nanti saye pujuk en.bf bawak saye ke spa..:)


surya: i pown ikot kawan yg ade sogo kad je..hehe..tumpang sekaki..

anggerik: rai, aku takkan givappp. cehcehceh..

huda: ok owww..tataulah sempat ke tak ni.hopefully i can make it!

diah: thanx dear!

The Love Birds

Daisypath Anniversary tickers