OMG. I'm gettin' married. End of tis' year. The exact date isn't confirmed yet. But for this moment me and Khairul have one most suitable date, in our mind -- 26-12-2009. The thought sent shivers down to my spine. Please, don't panic! Yeah we love surprises. But this kind of surprises, you-know..the wedding, marriage thingy. No Fun! But still, I'm absolutely fine. The thing is, I'm just a teeny bit.. nervous.
Everything has got to be perfect for our wedding *in our own way*. We both want a simple, sweet, and unforgettable moment for the day. As both of our parents give us the freedom to make any decisions, it makes things easier. But, that also means that I have to make decisions for almost EVERYTHING. No it's impossible. *freakin* I'll be my own wedding planner, with my mum as my assistant wedding planner. Actually, it's hard to work together with my mum. Ho-ho.
Ohhhhh. No. In the mean time, my thesis is killing me. I almost forget that I AM a Master student. My project is still running. I still have one class next semester. Gosh. And..I have to admit. My purfect world will start to crumble! From now on. I hope I can manage my time between my studies and the wed preps. OK. I'll try to act COOL. All rite. Cool. I can play it cool. *sigh*
My mode:: Nervous, excited and.. uh-huh. I feel WOW.
.......
Everything has got to be perfect for our wedding *in our own way*. We both want a simple, sweet, and unforgettable moment for the day. As both of our parents give us the freedom to make any decisions, it makes things easier. But, that also means that I have to make decisions for almost EVERYTHING. No it's impossible. *freakin* I'll be my own wedding planner, with my mum as my assistant wedding planner. Actually, it's hard to work together with my mum. Ho-ho.
Ohhhhh. No. In the mean time, my thesis is killing me. I almost forget that I AM a Master student. My project is still running. I still have one class next semester. Gosh. And..I have to admit. My purfect world will start to crumble! From now on. I hope I can manage my time between my studies and the wed preps. OK. I'll try to act COOL. All rite. Cool. I can play it cool. *sigh*
My mode:: Nervous, excited and.. uh-huh. I feel WOW.
.......


0 comments:
Post a Comment